Top 5 Starbucks Drinks You Need To Try!
I am basic af when it comes to coffee. After I struggle with my sheets for about an hour in the am, the first thing I reach for is coffee. AND not just any coffee…it has to be brewed perfectly and poured into that basic white cup with the green logo everyone knows, Starbucks.
There are soooo many drinks at Starbucks, I don’t even know how the baristas remember them. They deserve way more than minimum wedge for what they do. Just saying. Since there are so many options, wouldn’t it be nice if you could sample all of them? I wish! Luckily, I have some pretty bomb ass drinks you need to try if you haven’t already! Side note: they are all iced drinks because, well…Summer is here!
Top 5 Starbucks Drinks You Need to Try:
1. Iced White Mocha Late (420 calories – size grande): If you love chocolate, especially white chocolate AND espresso, this is for you! This is by far my favorite drink at Starbucks. It doesn’t disappoint!
2. Iced Salted Caramel Cold Brew (70 calories – size grande): I know what your thinking. Amanda, I thought they only served salted caramel during the winter seasons? You’re right BUT I’m going to tell you how to make your own so you can order it whenever you want. Plus, it’s only 70 calories!
How to order:
I actually found this drink recipe from another blogger @brittfullwood so I can’t take full credit. 😉 It’s absolutely amazing!
3. Iced Caramel Macchiato (250 calories – size grande): If you love caramel and have a craving for something sweet and refreshing, you need to try this!
4. Iced Cinnamon Cloud Macchiato (190 calories – size grande): I have been obsessed with this drink recently. My Aunt got me hooked on it! It contains egg but don’t worry, it doesn’t taste anything like that. I believe the egg is used to create the fluffy foam on top. It tastes like a light and airy cinnamon dream….drink it, you’ll understand. Lol The caramel drizzle and dusting of cinnamon goodness on top of the foam makes it even better. Y’all will be hooked!
5. Iced Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Late (340 calories – size grande): This is your classic espresso with cinnamon dolce syrup and let me tell you…it’s out of this world!
I hope y’all enjoy trying those Delicious Starbucks drinks! Feel free to message me and let me know which one is your favorite. I love hearing from you all!