Spreading Positivity During Quarantine
I hope everyone is staying safe inside. This virus is effecting everyone. From not being able to do your daily things you once loved to some losing loved ones. Many people have lost jobs, which has dramatically effected families. It’s truly heartbreaking. I pray every night for those who have lost someone close to them and for everyone whom this has affected. This virus has made it so easy to just crawl into a ball and lay in bed all day wondering what if life is never the same again? It will be, eventually. It will just take a long time. So how can we help? By spreading love and positivity. I have some positive quarantine quotes/thoughts that I write in my journal daily that I would love to share with y’all!
Positive Quarantine Quotes & Thoughts:
- Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
- This too shall pass. (I know we have all heard this one before but there’s a reason Momma told you this…because it’s TRUE, always)
- When you can’t control what’s happening, challenge yourself to control the way you are responding to what’s happening. That’s where the power is.
- Bored in your house? Put on some gangsta rap and deal with it.
- Take care of yourself – Do a face mask, take a bubble bath, work out, eat healthy, etc. Self-care is extremely important to lift your spirits.
- Staying positive doesn’t mean you have to be happy all the time. It means that even on hard days, you know that there are better ones coming.
- One night…get all dressed up as if you were going on a first date and FaceTime your significant other, friend, relative, or your new crush! It will make you feel better, I promise.
- Stay in touch with your friends and family. Relationships are not lost during this quarantine. FaceTime your peeps every day if you’d like. I’ve bonded with a lot of people during this and to be honest, it’s made me extremely happy. Often, we are so busy working and going on with our daily lives, we forget to check up on relatives and loved ones.
- If you are feeling like you want to escape, can you view your every day with the same amount of curiosity as you had while you were traveling? Can you challenge yourself to see it with new eyes?
- Maybe this is a time for us to take a step back from our busy lives and start appreciating the little things life has to offer.
- PRAY – Pray for those who have lost someone close to them. Pray for those who have lost jobs. Pray for all the healthcare providers, janitors, supermarket employees that are risking their lives daily to help others. The power of prayer is so important.
I hope you enjoyed reading my quotes, thoughts and advice during this difficult time. Please remember, we are all in this together. Not just you, not just me, not just the US, but the entire World. Now, more than ever we must remember to stay positive and spread love. Spreading love and staying positive during this horrific time might seem difficult but it’s two things this virus can’t take from us. If you ever need someone to talk to, do not hesitate to reach out to me (comment below, DM or email me). Love you all! Please stay positive and healthy…wash your hands!