New Year’s Resolutions!
2018 was a good year filled with ups and downs but I am so excited to ring in the New Year with an open mind and some self-improvement goals! Let’s do this 2019!
My New Year’s Resolutions:
- Stop twirling my hair when I’m nervous or anxious about something. (such a BAD habit)
- YES more often!
- Perform one act of kindness for others at least once a day. It could be as simple as picking up a piece of paper for my coworker that he/she left at the copier or buying the next person in line their Starbucks coffee. This world needs a little more love! ❤️
- Move out of my parents house and into my own place! This is a must for me this year and I will try everything in my power to make it happen.
- Focus on my career and where I want to be in 5 years financially.
- Blog more!
- Stop dwelling on the past. Live by my favorite quote, “Don’t look back, you’re not going that way!” 🙂
- Eat healthier and drink more water.
- Try new foods and new experiences. Do something I have never done before!
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, smile! Laugh even through the bad times. Laughter will get you through anything, even on the worst of days.
SHOP THIS POST:
HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVES!