My Favorite Hair Products
Happy Tuesday y’all! I figured I’d share some of my favorite products and link them below for you. With the change in weather, sometimes my hair may feel a bit dry and brittle which is why I always switch up my hair routine during the fall and winter months. Check out favorite products below!
- Shampoo & Conditioner – I use John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Shampoo and Conditioner. I have some blonde highlights in my hair and the purple pigment prevents that brassy color and keeps the blonde a nice ashy tone. Sometimes this shampoo can dry out my hair a little bit so I alternate between John Frieda and Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. I am obsessed with this shampoo and conditioner! It leaves your hair so soft and shiny!
- Leave-in Conditioner – If my hair is feeling extra dry, I’ll add a leave in conditioner to it. I use the Moroccanoil All In One Leave In Conditioner and it’s amazing! I use about a dime size when I’m in the shower, apply it to the middle and ends of my hair and of course leave it in for the remainder of my shower. 🙂
- Blow-out Cream – I am absolutely obsessed with the R+Co Park Ave Blow Out Balm. I am not kidding, this balm is amazing! After I towel dry my hair, I put about a dime size amount into my hands, rub them together and comb through my hair with my fingers. This cream is not greasy at all and it makes styling your hair so easy. I 100% would recommend! You will notice a difference immediately after blowing out your hair.
- Hair Dryer Brush – To blow dry and style my hair, I use the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush. This is one thing I could not live without. In my opinion, it’s better than a regular blow-dryer because you can actually style your hair with it. It dries my hair super quick and the bounce my hair has after is amazing!
- Curlier – My favorite curling iron is the Hot Tools Professional Nano Ceramic Curling Iron/Wand 1 1/4 inches. I curl my hair by leaving about an inch or two of hair outside of the clamp and twist it away from my face towards my scalp. I will then pull it straight down and add hair spray. I will do my entire head like this, alternating pieces twisting away from my face as well as towards my face to create dimension. Once I am finished, I brush out my hair with my fingers to get the beach look vibe. I then add some dry shampoo/hairspray and I am ready for the day.
- Hairspray and Dry Shampoo – I use my old reliable, TRESemmé Aerosol Hairspray Ultra Fine Mist. I’ve been using this since I was in 6th grade, which I had to slick my hair back for dance competitions. LOL It works! It’s also not sticky which I love. It gives you an all day hold without that sticky residue. I will also add some dry shampoo to my roots just to give them a lift. I use OUAI Super Dry Shampoo and I love it! I LOVE the way this product smells. Every time I spray it, someone in my family always thinks I just sprayed perfume. I get a lot of compliments on how good my hair smells when I put this in. Weird, I know, but it’s true! Your hair smells good when you use it and good smelling hair is always a plus.
- Vitamins and Hair Growth Serum – Last but not least, I take two Vegamour GRO Vitamin Gummies daily and use the Vegamour GRO Hair Serum my hair over night. The serum is so light and does not make your hair greasy. I love these products because they work. Since I would always wear my hair up during dance competitions and shows, my hair really took a beating in my younger age and I’ve recently noticed it’s been starting to thin. I know I am only 31, but it’s never to early to start preventative hair loss supplements. Since I have been using the GRO Hair Serum for 2 months now, I can tell a significant difference. My mom even got her own bottle and her bald spots are practically gone! My mom even whispered to me the other day “Don’t tell anyone our secret, this stuff really works.” 😉 LOL SORRY MOM, I am a blogger and my main goal on my page is to provide my secret beauty tips with all y’all so we can benefit together!
Hope you enjoyed reading about my favorite hair products. If you purchase any of them or already use a few, please let me know! I would love to hear your feedback. Have a great day babes! 🙂