Mini Cheesecake Bites
FROM THE KITCHEN OF: Amanda Carluccio (with the help of Pinterest, of course!)
OVEN TEMP: 350°
SERVES: 10 to 15 people. You can’t eat just one! (my mini muffin tin has 24 slots; however, I did have batter left over so you could easily do another half tin)
PREP TIME: 20 minutes | COOK TIME: 17 to 19 minutes | TOTAL TIME: About 40 minutes
- Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted or regular butter (melted)
- Cheesecake Filling
- 16 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place paper cupcake liners in each mini muffin tin.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and granulated sugar. Next, add in the melted butter and stir until fully incorporated.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the crust into each muffin tin liner and press down with a shot glass.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese and beat until smooth. Next, add the granulated sugar and sour cream. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract. Do not over mix. Just mix until well incorporated.
- Spoon the batter into the tin trays. TIP: Tap the tray onto the counter so the batter levels out.
- Bake in the oven for 17 to 19 minutes or until the cheesecake is not jiggly in the middle. If the top of your mini cheesecakes crack slightly, that’s okay! That is totally normal!
- Next, remove from the oven and let them cool completely before removing them from the pan.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat!
- FINALLY, garnish with blueberries, strawberries, whip cream, mini Oreos or whatever you would like. be creative here! 🙂
They are so delicious! If you decide to make them, please feel free to send me pictures and let me know how they came out! They are so easy to make and also so easy to eat. They are so tiny, you just pop ’em in your mouth. Enjoy babes!